Wednesday, 27 April 2011

OK, lets do this...

So here is my attempt to become more socially interactive online. I keep reading that its a must for people who want to enter into the media world so have decided to create this blog! I also have created a twitter account and pledge to use both these tools to advance my social skills online. I also think writing a blog will be somewhat therapeutic as you can just write what you want, how you want and with no pressure! This blog can be like stress-release virtual ball, whenever something 'grinds my gears' I can just pop on these and tell anyone who wants to read. Hopefully, I will get the hang of this soon and it will be like second nature (like checking my facebook account numerous times a day). I hope to also find some other cool blogs to follow!

Let's do this...  

1 comment:

  1. YAY for bloogers :D together we'll get this sussed nad :p x

    ReplyDelete